We collect the following categories of information:
- “Personal Information” that can be used to uniquely identify you individually such as:
Information you provide online such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. To continuously improve your service and tailor our subsequent communications to you, we may also ask for additional information, such as your demographics, comments, professional interests, and contact preferences; Transaction information you provide when you purchase online such as credit card information and payment information.
- Anonymous information that does not personally identify you:
When you visit our websites, open e-mails we send, or use our applications on third-party websites or platforms, we collect: usage, location, viewing, and technical data (such as your device identifier or IP address).
Freshwater Worship never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges your information to third parties other than the artists under contract with us. Your Personal Information will only be shared if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Samaritan’s Purse, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
The identity of all who contact us through this website will be kept confidential. Use of Personal Information will be limited.
In order to tailor our interactions with you and complete transactions you request, we collect information:
- You provide when you request information or materials from our organization;
- You provide through online purchases; and
- Through the use of various systems. Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about our websites’ usage and effectiveness and to personalize your experience while you are on our or third-party websites.
Freshwater Worship uses your information to understand your needs and interests and provide you with better service. Consistent with local law and choices and controls that are available to you, we may also use your information to:
- Provide you with information you request;
- Personalize content and experiences on our websites and applications;
- Provide advertising about our organization activities based on your activity on our websites and applications and on third-party web sites and applications;
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations; and
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Internet in encrypted form then de-encrypted at our server. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
To allow you to interact with third-party websites on which you may have accounts (such as social media websites) or join communities on such websites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content, or join communities from our websites. We may also provide you with general links to third-party web sites. Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third-parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third-parties’ privacy policies before using the links or applications.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
We promote and encourage support of our business activities by purchasing advertising space on third-party websites. When you visit one of our websites, we or a third party may place one or more types of cookies on your computer in order to recognize your computer. Because we advertise about our ministry activities on third-party websites, we are able to compile anonymous information over time about the types of pages, content, and ads you or others who use your computer visited or viewed. This anonymous information is used for many purposes. For example, it helps us try to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements repeatedly. We also use this anonymous information to help select and display targeted advertisements on third-party websites that encourage support of our business activities.
Third-party companies also may collect anonymous information about your activity on our websites and applications and on third-party web sites and applications using systems. Tracking data collected by these third-party companies is used to decide which advertisements you see on third-party websites and applications, but does not identify you personally.
You may choose not to receive targeted advertisements from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers. We have and encourage a real-time opt-out policy.
Last update February 2014.